Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I used to have readers...

Introspection





I haven't been updating this site nearly as much as I'd like as of late, and I was trying to blame it on apathy about how poorly the Flames were playing (and something about not having enough time right now, which clearly isn't true). But as the Flames are currently on a five game winning streak (WOOHOO! And on the road, no less!), that clearly isn't true either. My original idea for this blog (or niche, if you will), was to inject some humour and silliness into the hockey blogosphere, since there was plenty of excellent statistical analysis already being done. But I seem to have lost my way a little at some point and tried to make up for it by posting about things I was doing, or meaningless posts about things like power rankings, which nobody cares about (and if they really wanted to know, they could just check them out themselves)...

Wow, I think this post is the most boring one yet...

And a little bit depressing...

I somehow did twice as many posts last February alone, than I've done through the first two and a half months of this hockey season...

And February's the short month!

The ironic thing is that I only got to watch about one in 6 games last season (as opposed to all of them this season)...

Actually, by looking back at the end of last season, I think I may have found the problem...

I seem to have deviated from the path I was on last season, while hockey was on hiatus for the summer...

Time to get back on the path...

No comments: