Monday, February 26, 2007

Postgame - Sharks

Okay, this is coming a little late, but I still haven't actually had a chance to watch the game yet, so take it for what its worth... which is probably very little...

Nice to see that the boys won again, but I'm really getting concerned with the number of goals we've been giving up. The defence is looking fairly porous and Kipper is not being Kipper...

I don't think I need to cover the Rhett Warrener situation, as its been reported by pretty much everyone that the guy needs to take some time off...

Iggy apparently put in a nice effort with 2 goals and 2 assists, we just need him to find a way to do that on the road...

A 7-4 win looks good boys, but I'd much rather see a 3-1 win where we control the ice a little better...

Oh yes, and the PVR is 5 for 5...

No comments: