Saturday, March 3, 2007

Gameday - Oilers

Saturday, March 3, 2007
8:00 p.m. MST
Rexall Centre
Calgary @ Edmonton

Alright, this will be a quick one, as I'm leaving here in about 5 minutes...

Oilers have been shutout the last two games since losing Ryan Smyth, both games were at home...

Flames are winning the season series 4-2 and have not lost to the Oilers in the Saddledome...

Calgary is coming off their first shootout win of the season and won all three games of their recent homestand...

But Calgary is just brutal on the road, especially lately when facing teams that they should really beat...

I'm thinking that this one won't be quite as close though, so I'll pick the Flames 3-1, cause I think SOMEBODY from the Oilers will finally get a goal tonight...

Goal scorers are David Moss, Kristian Huselis, and Daymond Langkow, with Fernando Pisani answering back for the home team...

And I will once again be out for the evening, so the PVR will try to go 7-0...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh, road victory prediction? Aren't we supposed to call BULLSHIT here? (Not that I don't agree or hope that you're right.)

HG said...

Give me a P!
Give me a V!
Give me an R!

What's that spell?

WIN!