Thursday, March 1, 2007

Postgame - Wild

TSN turning point?



I'm in such a good mood when it comes to the Flames right now...

Big shootout win last night over a divisional opponent...

Coming back in the third period to tie the game...

All the crap that happened with the Oilers on Tuesday...

The Canucks losing Tuesday as well...

Lots of confidence heading out on the road this weekend, which I think is what will turn this team around outside the Calgary city limits...

My PVR is now 6-0, as I recorded the game last night and then started watching it an hour later. And thankfully I thought ahead near the end, and set it to record another half hour so as not to miss the shootout...

I just wish that my work computers weren't messed up today so I could have posted this earlier (although I probably should have posted right after the game)...


Feel free to say 'bullshit' at any moment here...

4 comments:

walkinvisible said...

again, like duncan said ---after a few home wins everyone will forget the pain and think everything is okay. and everything is not okay... although facing the grease (who haven't scored a goal since the loss of smytty) on HNIC at rexall is what they call a golden opportunity. we shall see...

Steal Thunder said...

Oh, don't worry about me, I haven't forgotten, I just kind of put it away for a while...

To be honest, if it hadn't been for the deadline day stuff, I wouldn't have given the Flames a break at all...

Barely winning at home (and giving up a point in the proceess) over a close divisional rival is not something to write home about...

In fact...

BULLSHIT!!!

MacS said...

Good call on the shootout. But if you thought it was going to happen, why bother recording, it should have been a garunteed loss!

Anonymous said...

Hey, nobody's called for a win on Saturday yet. I mean, the cards are stacked in the Flames' favour here after the Oilers shit the bed in the Smytty aftermath, but still ... we're allowed to be happy about the shootout win. Till tomorrow. Then we'll talk.