Monday, March 5, 2007

Postgame - Oilers

Not sure what to do with this...


I'm not sure if I can really count that as a good road win. For a team as emotionally and physically deflated as the Oilers, the Flames let them keep too close for too long...

The real test will come on Thursday night against Nashville, but I think a win over St Louis tomorrow night will be a good start to overcoming their horrible road woes. Not that I expect them to beat the Blues, but I think they have a decent chance (which I feel is a bit more realistic than whatI normally would have said)...

I still have yet to watch the game, but I did catch bits of the third period when I was at the bar on Saturday night (although I was at beer 11 before the game even started, so, as you can probably imagine, I didn't catch that much)...

The PVR (7-0) is more than holding its own, as I'm sure you are all aware though. I don't expect this perfect record to continue into the playoffs or anything, but I'll take what I can get for now...

No comments: