6:00 p.m. MST
Gaylord Entertainment Center
Calgary @ Nashville
- The Flames travel to Nashville tonight to take on the top team in the NHL right now.
- The Predators are coming off a 5 game roadtrip where they picked up 8 of a possible 10 points.
- Calgary is currently on a 5 game winning streak, including the last two on the road.
- Chris Mason will get the start against Miikka Kiprusoff.
- The leaders for the Predators are Scott Hartnell (22g, inj.), Paul Kariya (45a, 67p), Jordin Tootoo (89 PIMs), and David Legwand (+31).
This is short because I'm running a little late today. I took a nap when I got home from work, and I just woke up half an hour ago...
Nashville has actually gone to the shootout in 5 of their last 7 games, so I'm going to predict a shootout win for the Flames tonight, 3-2. Regulation goals by David Moss, Jarome Iginla, Kariya, and Legwand...
How about a shootout win on the road boys? Do this (or better), and I won't doubt you for the rest of the season...