Thursday, March 8, 2007

Gameday - Predators



Thursday, March 8, 2007
6:00 p.m. MST
Gaylord Entertainment Center
Calgary @ Nashville



  • The Flames travel to Nashville tonight to take on the top team in the NHL right now.
  • The Predators are coming off a 5 game roadtrip where they picked up 8 of a possible 10 points.
  • Calgary is currently on a 5 game winning streak, including the last two on the road.
  • Chris Mason will get the start against Miikka Kiprusoff.
  • The leaders for the Predators are Scott Hartnell (22g, inj.), Paul Kariya (45a, 67p), Jordin Tootoo (89 PIMs), and David Legwand (+31).

This is short because I'm running a little late today. I took a nap when I got home from work, and I just woke up half an hour ago...

Nashville has actually gone to the shootout in 5 of their last 7 games, so I'm going to predict a shootout win for the Flames tonight, 3-2. Regulation goals by David Moss, Jarome Iginla, Kariya, and Legwand...

How about a shootout win on the road boys? Do this (or better), and I won't doubt you for the rest of the season...

1 comment:

HG said...

Do this (or better), and I won't doubt you for the rest of the season...

They feed off your doubt. And why is my word verification pkqdbusi?