Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gameday - Wild

The Flames play their second game of a back to back on the road with the Wild tonight.

Calgary won the Tuesday night matchup in Minnesota 1-0 in a shootout.

Everyone is still waiting for Jarome Iginla to get a little spark and get going, which I don't think will happen until somebody pisses him off. With a mild mannered team like the Wild, I really don't think that will happen tonight, so I'm thinking it'll be another low scoring affair (But I think those ocean going spawns of satan could do it on Saturday night)...

Kipper has been doing pretty good as of late, so I'm thinking we'll see quite a few beauty saves on Demitra and Gaborik tonight...

Calgary wins 2-1 in regulation this time. Goals by Huselius, Langkow, and Demitra...

Go Flames!

No comments: