Friday, March 30, 2007

Postgame - Wild

I spoke too soon...


So I did predict a re-emergence of Iggy on this roadtrip, but I guess he decided to do it a game earlier than I figured he would. But I'm okay with that...

Don't know who pissed him off in Minnesota the last couple days (maybe he had an incident at the mall?), but I'd like to thank them...

It looks like the number of active bloggers has been fluctuating lately, but maybe the boys needed that. We get sick and they play better. Maybe I need to find somebody with a cough, now that I'm starting to feel a lot better...

Here's hoping the boys can continue it over into Saturday night against the freakin' Canucks...

If any of the Flames fans in Toronto are up to watching that game at a bar or something and wouldn't mind some company, let me know...

2 comments:

leanne said...

Raincheck for next week? Saturday's all busy, already...I'll have to venture even further north than I am to Newmarket as it is.

...plus HG might be a bit put out if we were to get started without her...

Steal Thunder said...

Next weekend I'm up North in Haliburton for a hockey tournament...

Hmmm... will probably have to wait for the playoffs...