Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Gameday - Red Wings

The Flames host the Red Wings at the Saddledome. With their road record, every game at home is a must win, no matter who they are playing...

Detroit is on top of the Western Conference right now, so this is obviously going to be a hard game. If the Flames can't win tonight AT HOME against Detroit and then AT HOME on Thursday against Nashville, then they shouldn't be going to the playoffs anyway, as it will probably be a four game blowout regardless of which of these two teams they would have to play...

Everyone knows that the boys have the talent to compete in this conference, they've just been horrendous on defence for the majority of the season, which is supposedly our biggest asset...

As far as I'm concerned, the Flames haven't played since the Dallas game on Thursday. It wasn't on TV anywhere, so it didn't actually happen...

Actually, I was just too busy/ lazy to do any posting this weekend, so I decided to take it off...

I think the boys finally get their heads out of their collective asses tonight and turn it on against a team that doesn't really scare me right now. They probably should, but they don't...

Flames win this one 3-2, and I really don't care who scores for either team. Take this one boys, and I might start caring again...

Give me something to believe in...

No comments: