Friday, March 16, 2007

Postgame - Stars

What, there was a game last night?



I know there was a game last night, but I didn't really pay attention...

I knew it was going on, but I decided I would rather not listen to it over the internet as I did my fantasy baseball draft...

I think I followed the March Madness tournament closer on Thursday night, and I don't even like basketball...

I had the Sportsline gamecenter up, but I was only checking it intermittently between my picks...

I'd resigned myself to the loss when heard McLennan would be starting...

I would tell you my thoughts on the game, but at this point, I don't even remember what those were anymore...

I'm almost to the point where I'd be happy if the boys just stayed in the playoff race...

Actually, the real sign of apathy is that I knew I had to post this, but I didn't actually do it until Saturday morning. I just changed the date to make it seem like I cared more than I actually do at this point...

And that's some new artwork I created just for this occasion...

2 comments:

walkinvisible said...

if it wasn't for pocketdawgs and heroin beer (and the chance to see wee petteri nummelin), i would care much less about tonight...

Kent W. said...

The problem is, it's not just the fans feeling like these days - it's clearly the players as well.