Thursday, March 8, 2007

Postgame - Predators

No, everything is not alright...



That game sounded as ugly on the radio as those Nashville jerseys look...
Some bad penalties taken by the defencemen...
The game actually sounded like it was pretty even until about halfway through the second period...
Just when I was ready to think they may have gotten over their road problems...
And to think that Jeff Friesen even got another goal...
Since it was to the best team in the NHL, I will refrain from using profanity this time...

2 comments:

HG said...

Since it was to the best team in the NHL, I will refrain from using profanity this time...

Didn't stop me... (damn you and your infectious ellipses)

leanne said...

Wait, if it was on the radio, I guess you didn't pull out the PVR.

I will probably make a more in-depth confession on our blog, but I seemed to have gotten the "good parts" version of the game by making a Timmy's run...